Software engineer with 4+ years of experience, specializing in machine learning, TypeScript, React, and Python. Core Contributor of TinaCMS, driving its growth and enterprise adoption.
- Machine Learning: Executed year-long Honours Project using TensorFlow, reducing CNN parameters by 20% for image classification.
- Technical Versatility: Proficient in TypeScript, Java, and Python. Developed backend features on AWS for high-traffic applications.
- Leadership: Led teams, designed editorial workflow for enterprise customers, and developed document classification model.
- Lead Developer and maintainer of TinaCMS, an open source headless CMS that commits content directly to Git.
- Developed Tina's core Typescript client that is generated based on a user's schema which increased usage of TinaCMS by over 300% in the following months
- Designed and implemented an editorial workflow which was crucial to the procurement of many enterprise customers such as Smashing Magazine
- Implemented backend features such as data caching, validation, and business logic on AWS using DynamoDB, S3, and Serverless Stack (SST) on a high traffic application with an uptime of over 99.99%
- Created a migration tool that transformed a Forestry schema into a Tina config, successfully migrating thousands of users and increased MRR
For a more detailed list of contributions, please visit logan.codes
- Applied machine learning methods such as XGBoost and leveraged AWS infrastructure to create a document classification model that effectively categorized millions of documents.
- Used the Python library Scrapy to construct a web scraping tool that systematically processed tens of millions of web pages, extracting PDF files.
- Played an integral role in building and fixing bugs on the Vue.js frontend, resulting in a seamless user experience on both mobile and desktop
- Recipient of UPEI Faculty Association Silver Medal (Second highest mark in all of UPEI for third year)
- Graduated with a 4.23/4.3 GPA
- First Class Standing
- Dean’s List (2018-2021)
A complete list of projects can be found on logan.codes